About Dr. Soaniya Malempati
• Dr. Soaniya Malempati Worked with some of the Best Hospitals in India, Bombay Hospital Mumbai under Professor PL Tiwari and Dr. A Gokani. Worked in Batra Hospital New Delhi under Professor Ramesh Kumar head Nephrology. Worked under Dr. Sankar Mahadev in Medwin Hospital Hyderabad.
• Had the privilege to work under professor M.V. Kirtane in P.D. Hinduja National Hospital Mumbai as a clinical assistant for 3 years. One of the most renowned ear nose throat surgeons of India. Whilst doing my DNB at one of the most prestigious and acclaimed hospitals in India-PD Hinduja National Hospital and medical research center Mahim Mumbai had the opportunity to learn all simple and complicated ear nose and throat procedures.
• Had attended several workshops, Head and Neck Otology, Rhinoplasty, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Phonosurgery etc. Presented papers on genetic syndromic hearing losses etc.
Experience : Overall 26 years experience ( 14 years as Specialist )
Services :- ENT Checkup (General)
- Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal
- Tinnitus Evaluation / Management
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Vertigo Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Nasal Disorders
- Hearing Deficiency Assessment
- Rehabilitation labyrinthine
- Sinus / Sinusitis Treatment
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Ear Lobe Correction / Repair
Memberships- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Clinic & Timings :
Balewadi Clinic :Monday – Saturday :- 01 : 00 PM - 02 : 00 PM
Pashan Clinic :Monday – Saturday : 12 : 30 AM - 02 : 00 PM
Sunday : 09 : 00 AM - 10 : 00 AM