Our main objective is helping kids be as healthy as possible, both physically and emotionally. HealthBay Clinic Pediatricians are experienced in dealing with problems of new-borns, infants, toddlers, children and young children (adolescents) equally well.
The Role of a Pediatrician
Some of the services a Pediatrician provides include :
- Screening a child for potential health issues.
- Helping parents with the assistance they need to monitor the growth and well-being of their new-born.
- Keeping track of growth, development and immunisation of new-borns.
- Educating parents regarding value of nutrition, dental well-being, exercise and safety of their growing children.
- Performing need based examination of each child, to assess and advise if other resources are required for the care of child.
- Vaccination/ Immunization.
- New Born Care.
- Nutritional Assessment.
- Infant & Child nutrition
- Growth & Development Evaluation / Management.
- Treatment of all diseases of new-borns, infants, toddlers and children.
FAQ about Pediatrician
When should I take my child to a Doctor/ Pediatrician?
Following situations warrant a visit to a Pediatrician :
- A must to take all new-borns at the age of 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 14 weeks after birth to your Pediatrician for vaccination. After this your Pediatrician will keep you informed of further vaccination needs.
- Every six months for infants and toddlers
- Any time a new-born is jittery, not feeding well or is dull
- Any time a child is sick, throwing tantrums or is dull.