About Dr. Shweta Manerikar
• Dr. Shweta Manerikar completed her graduation in Physiotherapy from Sancheti Institute College of Physiotherapy in 2004.
• She has 12 years of clinical experience in Orthopedic and Neurological Physiotherapy.
• Dr. Shweta Manerikar has consulted :
- She has consulted the Pune Pistons Team players in the first season of the Indian Badminton League (IBL) in 2013 as their head physiotherapist.
- Consultant Physiotherapist for Solaris Fitness World and Gold’s Gym, Pune under IPhysio.
- She is a certified dry needling/acupuncture therapist, sports and kinesio taping therapist. Her clinical forte is women’s health.
• She established the firm IPhysio with Dr. Tariq Shaikh and has been instrumental in designing and implementing their health programs. Her nutritional counseling, fitness consultations along with her clinical skills make her an indispensable part of the team.
Experience : 17 Years Experience
Services :- Sports Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation
- Management of Musculoskeletal injuries and conditions
- Post-operative care / Rehabilitation
- Post trauma care
- Women’s Health
- Geriatric care
- Strength and conditioning, flexibility
- Ergonomic advice
- Body Centralisation Exercises
- Life style modification
- Fitness consultations and training
- Blood type diet and nutritional counselling
- Uric acid diet counselling
- Paralytic care
- Integrated Pain Management
Awards and Recognitions- Maharashtra State OTPT Council, Mumbai – 2021
Memberships- Indian Association of Physiotherapist
Clinic & Timings :
Pashan Clinic :
- 06 : 00 PM - 08 : 00 PM